Original topic:

system UI isn't responding, Audio codec issue

(Topic created on: 05-03-2020 09:32 AM)
Michael23
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
I was using phone. And then suddenly Sound system stopped. Loudspeaker, Call receiver, Microphone, Headphone Jack all these thing stop working, only the charging  system is working.  And also mobile is too slow hanging a lot. And it shows System UI isn't responding again and again. And Audio codec not found something like that. When I gets call phone stucks amd hang. Any activity related to speaker and microphone isn't working. Because of that phone says again and again like. "system UI isn't responding"

I tried everything like restating my phone. Reset, Hard reset. Clearing all the cache data from Hard reset mode, also did factory reset. Mobile is up to date, I updated my phonea week ago.
What do i do now?  Help me please.
14 Comments
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
blutooth not conected samsung j7max
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
pleas gauide me
Michael23
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
turn on flight mode and then try. if still not working then check your bluetooth in Samsung member "get help" "check your device"
Ashwin98
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Hi Michael I'm also using S8 which is also up-to-date but I haven't encountered such a issues that you've listed. Please check the screen shot whether both of our settings are same.
immi007
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
if you restart or turn on and off the developer settings switch.

everything resets in developer settings.
Galaxy S
Once perform interactive checks from members app.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
I guess a Motherboard fault. Check via Members app about the issue. and then visit a service center
immi007
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
1 Try wiping cache partition in recovery mode.

2 did you update your phone recently?

3 is it com.android.systemui or just System UI ?
Ashwin98
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Hey Immi007, he clearly explained as System UI and also done with clear cache partition, hard reset and so on. This is time for your standard advice. Flash firmware only with strong Wifi and not from Mobile data 😄😄😄