Original topic:

super steady ois sucks

(Topic created on: 12-29-2020 12:23 PM)
anurag22
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy S

Guys one thing i don't like about s10 lite is tht weird super staedy ois i donno why samsung has given too much hype to this unnecessary feature i mean untill i don't turn this mode video looks quite good with well maintained colors and high quality dynamic range but as i turn on this steady ois the whole game changes like anything 😑it just ruins the whole quality of video colors becomes worst and i the quality of video becomes very dull, noisy and worst not even 10k rs. phone does this thing.
I'm attaching video below u can see live results

20 Comments
francaizsam
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
It became a gimmick after so many downgrades (updates).
anurag22
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
When there is no detail left in the video after using this feature! thn what's the benefit of using this nonsense gimbal like performance
0 Likes
francaizsam
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Then try Gcam for better quality.
0 Likes
anurag22
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
can u plz provide me link
0 Likes
anurag22
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
which one is latest???
0 Likes
francaizsam
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Both versions are different. Choose the perfect one which you want.
0 Likes
Pd810
Active Level 6
Galaxy S

You are actually wrong, they refer to the main camere OIS when talking about gimball like experience, and this OIS is turn on automatically when recording videos (in all modes except 4k 60fps) and shooting photos. You can see how the main cam is moving when you open the camera app and turn the phone so you can see the camera, then try to move a phone a little and you will see how the camera is moving, it is quite fascinating ;)