Original topic:

suggestion to s7 edge users.

(Topic created on: 11-25-2017 10:06 PM)
wani
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
I just want to say that we people should either sue samsung or give upp using the expensive devices from samsung.
it just rubbish and wastage of money and energy. small budget devices are getting updates regularly and look at our devices, let me tell you last time when I update to noughat, I encountered with the problems like unauthorised access to may apps like s health, samsung pay etc. the problem was not rectified even at the samsung service centre, when I send the error report the got back with answer that, my device needs binary update and I would get that soon, it's been 20 days and I got nothing. whenever I send the questions regarding when I'll get the binary update they are replying with the same old message that we feel good that you are excited for the new update blah blah blah. I am hell feed. Please make a joint consent what to do????
e75ce4a3-5d28-49cf-b6be-564197af4631.jpg
7 Comments
JigneshJain
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
right start from here, leteveryine know how they are cheating us
https://twitter.com/jhakjhuk1853/status/930155978946785280
retweet and add your problem too.
lets make a chain in single tweet.
feel free to add other person in tweet
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Thanks for being with Samsung and for sharing your feedback. Sir, Samsung offers you the best value on the product released. Updates are rolling out by time to time for the devices, However it totally depends on the availability and compatibility of the update with the devices.

Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you.
0 Likes
wani
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
You are just betraying us. Absolute rubbish
0 Likes
Vova
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Just copy and paste, as always((
PrabhuK
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I know the feeling bro.. It's like 3 months from now since we recieved a latest fix or firmware update. Anyway, I haven't seen any problems with my S7 edge expect some slow downs like stuttering animations & non responsive for 10 seconds when I connect to Wi-Fi in the morning.

I've been thinking to root the phone and start exploring some custom ROMs. I've seen a few which run blazing fast but they lack Samsung's camera app. Some of them are very minimalist in theme and don't contain any Samsung pre-installed apps. But it's my opinion of rooting & flashing ROMs, I am not the one accountable if your brick your phone or corrupt your SD cards.
wani
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
root is not an option bro as it affects the normal functioning of apps particularly, inbuilt samsung apps, need an alternative solution.
Samsung is totally rubbish, I'll never buy and samsung device now, better to switch over to I phone or any other budget phones like Mi.etc
0 Likes
AAttri
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
@SamsungMobile @SamsungMobileIN we facing problem in my S7 edge after updating on 28 November the incoming call voice is very low almost Ic'not hear and full battery discharge in half an hour #SamsungEdge immediately fix this we also info. On samsung member portal app in mob.
0 Likes