Original topic:

struck on in call volume

(Topic created on: 05-25-2020 10:36 AM)
Rajumahadevuni
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
Each and every time when I receive calls or dial call volume not working properly it's stuck in call volume always and my Bluetooth also keep disconnecting because of this. I have been using my s8+ for 3 years I never got any problem like this. Is there any solution without restarting mobile?.....
7 Comments
MohammedSijah
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
Can you please describe it in detail?
0 Likes
Rajumahadevuni
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
after every call volume struck in call only after finishing call also if I try to volume up or down showing (in call volume) even there is no call, if I try media (video or audio) volume coming out from call speaker not from loud speakers after restarting mobile it's ok until next call.
pradeep6600
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
did you update your recently
0 Likes
Rajumahadevuni
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
yes , since last security update about 1 month ago.
0 Likes
MohammedSijah
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
This may be due to any apps. Especially those apps having permissions to CALL or BLUETOOTH.
We can check that with the safe mode.

(Hold the power button until you see the option to ‘Power Off’. Long press the ‘Power Off’ option. Tap ‘Safe Mode’.)

If you feel solved in safe mode, then inspect all your dubious apps one by one. Try uninstalling them and check. And then reinstall them one by one .
0 Likes
MohammedSijah
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
If the problem persists in the safe mode also, then go for wiping your cache partition.

(Turn off the device.Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Bixby key, then press and hold the Power key.When the Android logo displays, release all keys ('Installing system update' will show for about 30 - 60 seconds before showing the Android system recovery menu options).
Press the Volume keys for navigation and power key for selection. select “wipe cache partition.”
When the wipe cache partition is complete, “Reboot system now” is highlighted.Press the Power key to restart the device.

Wiping the cache partition will never effect any user data or settings. But still it's at your own risk. Backing up important data is recommended.
0 Likes
MohammedSijah
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
Let me know whether it worked for you.
0 Likes