Original topic:

slow old mobile

(Topic created on: 08-04-2020 09:57 PM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S
Samsung slow mobile when come new mobile.
S10 slow after s20 lunch.
11 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
who told you? I am using galaxy s9 it's super fast .....if you allaways use mobile data or wifi to install software then this will happened only where correct and recommended process is install software via smart switch or odin or service center especially where Samsung allaways provides non A/B partition Type Ota software not like other companies hence simply mobile data or wifi brings software holes over software maximum time and create various types of issues in devices
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
not happy with your answer
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
🤣🤣🤣 that's your wish but this is practical....the reason behind it is .....Samsung provides non A/B partition Type Ota software not like other companies A/B type,, hence mobile data or wifi brings software holes over software if that software will not installed fully or correctly by this process....which is actually not recommended.......2012-13 or 2013-14 there was a big backlash on Samsung and there is this issue where every S series and j series mobiles used to get bricked with every update they release. Users have to visit service center for every update to unbrick devices. Those times Samsung has this app called Samsung kies which detects bricked device and initialize emergency firmware installation. But also kies interface and ui is somewhat difficult and not all users able to use it. Then they released smartswitch with integrated kies where user can backup, restore and even update devices. As of odin Samsung itself uses it. And firmwares are open source from 2014 where developers can use to create their own. Samsung officially has a mail I'd for xda developer user where they can request firmware and firmware is sent to your registered mail. Sammobile is one of it they are legal and gets firmware from Samsung itself.(Mr.SaiRohit)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
My brother has s10 and he don't have issues 🙄🙄
And dad with S9 too...
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
we expert of community forum never provide wrong information
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
brother infact Samsung didn't push any new update to their old mobile to avoid problem to its user.

i think you heard this about Iphone and u are asuming like that
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
What interchupipi said is true brother.. Even in my home my dad is using s9 and brother s10 same as you. They don't have any issues and smooth as new. I asked them not to update with ota and they smartswitch for it.
0 Likes
Chinkara
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Can we restore the software through Smart Switch. Do advise. I have alrwadybupdates to August Patch through OTA ?
0 Likes
AravindanR
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
No, You can wait for the September update.
0 Likes