Original topic:

slow image capture in s10 lite

(Topic created on: 06-14-2020 07:14 AM)
AdityaM
Beginner Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Have any one faced issue with s10 lite.
Issue is when I click photo it takes time image to capture. I have tried multiple settings but no luck. 
6 Comments
chaitu197
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
No bro. I am using it.. try to reset the camera app.. settings >apps>camera>clear cache n clear data
0 Likes
Ganeshsha
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
do this in both normal mode and safe mode
0 Likes
Mankish
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S
yes I am also facing the same issue, in S7 and all ,there is no delay ..but here is the delay in image being captured
0 Likes
AdityaM
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S
Thanks will try it
0 Likes
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please be assured and perform following methods to resolve the Camera issue :

1) Please clear data or cache of Camera Application(Tap Settings>Apps>Camera>Storage>Clear Cache/data)

2) Check device in safe mode - Using Safe Mode on a Samsung phone allows you to force the device to run the essential operating system, and disable most 3rd party applications.
To enter in safe mode: Press and hold the Power key, when Power off icon appears>Press and hold the power off icon.
To Exit safe mode: Restart the device.

3) Reset the Device :- Kindly create data backup of your device via SMART switch mobile application or http://www.samsung.com/in/support/smartswitch pc suite
How to reset :- Settings>General Management>Reset

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report/ask question).
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Karan6541
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I am still facing the same issue befor this i was using my galaxy s8 image processing was pretty smooth in that one but this phone takes a lag for about 3 sec
0 Likes