15 Comments
chitti1998
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
waiting for this only.
Parthh10
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Hello sir.. I have gone through your recent posts.. with all due respect please dont spread hate on this community.. this is a tech related community which helps one another.. all you are doing is spreading hate and no help.. Please validate yourself what have you achieved by doing this so far?
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
oh really when samsung isn't bringing what we need then there will be a war
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
I am not spreading any hate I trying to show the reality of Samsung
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
Hello sir, He is not spreading any kind of Hate in this community.
Parthh10
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
may be you didnt get my question.. ask yourself.. what did you get after doing all of this? other than wasting your time..
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
aren't you wasting time on commenting here also just tell , bro this is war playing I have n of times sent feedback for for the features you got in your note 10 but the users of s9 and note 9 get all those features removed by samsung one ui now I have been cheated by samsung you guys got it but I don't those feature you guys got it now were available in the s9 at the time when I had oreo on this phone now samsung removed the feature and dont want to provide it how you will feel when your device of note 10 plus got every features removed you will feel cheated right or wrong
0 Likes
Parthh10
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
if i get offended by any brand i will not use that brand and definitely not posts memes on a tech community.. it makes no sense.. samsung is never going to read these memes and add feature to your phones.. so if you think that you are doing something productive by posting memes think twice.. all the work you put in to create those memes and then post it.. is it really worth it?
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
Finally you got the point that m.e.m.es are not the way to point out the problems of S9 and Note9 users being a Flagship phone. Remeber S9 and Note9 are one of the finest Flagships of Samsung. What Samsung is doing is inorder to sell more of its latest flagship is creating the an environment to make users sell their old flagship and buy latest flagship phones ignoring the fact that S10 and Note10 face heating and battery related issues and also issues faced while gaming mahorly due to Exynos processor (Petitiom has been filed in Change.org). See there are 1% genuine users in this community and rest ars just are in favour for cosmetic changes to the phones. Our intentions were not to offend Samsung but if you are seeing that we are offending the brand then not now in coming times you will see loads of users following the same trend. I myself wanted to purchase S9 but I eas unable to find the same in Samsung Store due to stock unavailability as the demand for those flagships has been reduced.