shameless samsung

(Topic created on: 04-16-2020 12:37 AM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S

Samsung it totally a shameless company 

reasons

1 with one  ui they deleted many features and now they are refusing to give what we deserve they took out the   mode video recording now they are completely refusing us to give back those feature with one ui 2.1 what sort of game you guys are playing with us 

2 secondly they  cheated also cheated us by removing the features for which we have paid for now complete  refusal and ui turn with s9 and note 9 devices completely pathetic 

3 if we deserve feature removal then what's the benefit in investing in the flagship after all 

4 day by day their flagship are increasing their price harder to afford and on the top they remove the features in the name of the policy so that we can buy newer devices for the feature, really pathic 

5 heating issue in Exynos is not new though  this always happens to every flagship in s20 they took in another level of 

6 then the crappy software update created autofocus much worsen in the s20 series 

7 always removing feature for what cause I don't really understand whats the purpose of removing features 

8 even sending too much feedback doesn't affect shameless shamesung 

9 one ui created a messed software with feature removal and creating a camera mess quality to much worsen

10  removed features 

1 single tap mode 

2 pro mode video recording 

3 tap heart rate to reject the call 

4 slide to zoom with shutter button gone 

5 music edge lighting gone 

now these are the feature Samsung

is not providing those features 

shame less Samsung not providing those features after all 

now samsung is completely in rouge mode 

shameless samsung  

15 Comments
Galaxy S
They also removed the convenient battery indicator for wireless earbuds in notification panel.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S

seriously Samsung s.u.c.k.s 

Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
who said that you did not start...yes you only started it
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S

sorry i dint saw that it  was the comment for someone else i dint saw that  so sorry i am too much frustrated with Samsung 

Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
you have to be....just make sure its not personal with anyone...
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S

don't worry i will take care of that i wont happen again 

Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
Features removed but atleast provide One UI 2.1. Samsuck...
darshan98
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
that's why i am choosing to go for iPhone or oneplus fir my next device. Good by to Samsung.. thanks for revealing samsung.