Original topic:

shameful!

(Topic created on: 08-07-2020 09:57 PM)
utkarshAmb
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Samsung recently announced its new 3 years of major OS updates policy for its phone (finally!! After years) although i am really happy with that decision one of the thing really disappointed me that is this policy only include smartphone from galaxy s10 series and onwards,I use S9 and i think a smartphone no older than 2 year must be include as well, it also deserves atleast three major OS updates where other brands are providing major OS updates for years to come,Samsung flagship are costly as well so why would one buy your device in future if he/she is better of buying a device from other manufacturers where they provide longer life and future proofing of the smartphone by providing major OS updates. It is really unfair and shameful of Samsung doing this to its customers.Apple provides updates for years to come, around 5 to 6 major OS updates are given. This is shameful,atleast they should add the former S series also in this policy, S9 should also get the upcoming major update (android 11). No one is saying that we should receive it on the spot but atleast we should also receive it.
8 Comments
veer
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
hope Samsung get android 11 for s9
0 Likes
utkarshAmb
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
if you agree do one favor, copy this text and repost it.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
nai milega s10 se milega 11 update
jeansboy
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
yes we want android 11 update on s9 with battery backup improvements.
utkarshAmb
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
if you agree do one favor, copy this text and repost it. Its only gonna help
0 Likes
Raghavendra98
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
The S9 and Note 9 are the last best Samsung flagships.

Keep them ALIVE.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S

i don think Samsung would ever consider it 

0 Likes
utkarshAmb
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
it surely might if everyone raised their voice.
0 Likes