Original topic:

serious s20 issue

(Topic created on: 05-14-2020 08:32 PM)
niri1
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
Samsung is not caring about exynos 990 heating issues and charging has been the issue since I bought the device its slow that too with 25w charging its total waste where other vendors are giving good fast charging and gaming experience its worst . Samsung hast to listen to the customers but its not happening and mainly its not reaching Samsung India is not caring abt this issue 
Its very hard to digest 70k phone performing like a mid range phone and 120hz on s20 with 990 useless totally useless plz provide software update and fix the issues that u can fix 
9 Comments
hedgehog
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
s20 series failed miserably the first day it launched and many fell for that works too
main reason for all to fail is bug instability you can either wait for next stable update or follow some advice and tips I could give you
1 use adaptive battery
2 use medium power save
3 prevent background apps from consuming data in battery device care
4 put unused apps to sleep
5 reduce some permissions given to apps that are not necessary for running of app
6 use dark mode
7 use location when necessary as in maps Google search or any location based app else constant use loads battery causing heating
8 prevent network inputs like NFC bluetooth WiFi from working together too many network inputs will cause heating and lagging
9 while charging keep phone idle
10 turn off auto sync use when necessary
11 reset phone settings once clear cache
12 if nothing works once try factory reset
13 charge in cool conditions as outside weather will be hot these days
14 dont use vibration if not necessary
15 use accubattery for complete battery diagnostics
I hope this helps because one ui bugs can be fixed by samsung when new updates come till then try these tips they could help to reduce battery heat up and loading so that smooth charging works and device runs smoothly
0 Likes
hedgehog
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
i know it's expensive but what to do now until lockdown 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
0 Likes
niri1
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
thanks for giving advice but I am already following all that what u have mentioned its not working bro I think its because of 990 processor
0 Likes
KanjiKher
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
software update se kuch nahi hoga kyoki ye hardware ka problem he
0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologies for the inconvenience caused to you however we would like to inform you that the issue has been resolved with the latest security patch which got released on 6th April. We would request you to please update your device with latest software update and observe the same. Update device software (If available) : Settings > Software update > Download and install.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
niri1
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
I am waiting for May 2020 update my device is up to date
0 Likes
niri1
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Exynos is having serious heating issue sir plz look it into it we are facing a lot of issues in gaming and daily usage its gets warm so quickly. Not expected this performance from Samsung. I am a Samsung fan boy and I am using Samsung phones from past 6 to 7 years this year its total flop
0 Likes
Galaxy S
https://twitter.com/lalitsehgal21/status/1263812496722280448?s=19 lets tell them how pathetiiic their device is join us guys..

come and show your support to make the Deaf Samsung hear our voices.
0 Likes
kaleemhaque
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
when people have considered S20 based on exynos 990 and Snapdragon 865, there was huge difference in performance. exynos 990 was far behind in the race. I felt cheated when I brought s20 plus.
0 Likes