Original topic:

screen issue in s9 plus

(Topic created on: 11-21-2020 11:12 AM)
muhdali1998
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Screen become greenish and blurred after ui 2.5 update. Dark Pictures becomes pixelled in screen. Is anyone have this problem. Like if you have this issue. 
0 Likes
6 Comments
TechZu
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
I am also experiencing- s10e, awaiting to hear from Samsung now....

please register an error report (Get Help tab/ Error Report under Feedback section ) from Samsung members app. the app will attach the logs as well. Samsung team will review the logs n come back. I registered and awaiting to hear from them. I am convinced that mine is a software glitch and require an update to fix it....
0 Likes
muhdali1998
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I don't understand how to attach log file, only image,or screenshot option is there, and they send me to rename and send. I don't understand, can you tell me in details.
0 Likes
TechZu
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
the app captures the log automatically.

when u go to error reporting, under Get Help section, app will initiate capturing log automatically and will appear as an attachment as part of the same error report you are registering. if the log is not ready, please wait till it comes. normally a notification also appears when you start error reporting that the system is capturing the logs.

hope this helps...
0 Likes
Abusaleh77
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
bro same problem i have faced in my s9+ after update i thought that its a display problem then i realise many users faces this same problem then i get support from samsung and they fixed my phone free of cost by replacing new display,battery and OTA. Bro if you wanted to know the process which you get free of cost replacement then messege me or call me on whatsapp no. 7984458728. I have fixed so many users 😇
0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please perform the below mentioned steps to resolve the issue:

* Check device in safe mode: Press and hold the Power key, when Power off icon appears > Press and hold the power off icon. To exit safe mode: Restart your device.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
muhdali1998
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
nothing happened after all these steps
0 Likes