Original topic:

screen burn in issue

(Topic created on: 07-29-2020 03:36 PM)
Himanshuvarma99
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S

After 2 years &3 month usage suddenly  got display issues
While I was using WhatsApp green screen appeared with horizontal lines then i increased the brightness  with the help of Google assistant. Then I factory reseted the phone because  i thought  this was an software issue but it didn't  get better. Finally after learning  about this problem i found this is known as screen burn in. In which pixels are get burned.

Now
Phone is working  ok on high and low brightness  but green screen appears on mid brightness. And colors also looks faded. & there is also ghost screen on 

I was hoping  it will be repaired for free as I would  consider this in manufacturing  defect.
But i know how brands T&C works. So there is very less chances.

I was also scared after this problem because in my family  all have Samsung  phone with amoled display. And that was pretty  expensive.

0 Likes
22 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
only solution is change the display if s amoled display get display burn in .....neither any tricks nor any app can do anything....
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
display burn in issue happens if someone play or do something with apps for long time with high brightness then it's chance to get stuck that logo just beneath the display.....generally lcd or tft screen never got display burn in ..but sometimes ghost images takes place which can removed after sometimes ...but if s amoled or oled burns then no rgb setup or vogus useless app available in play store can't do anything except damage rest of good pixels........so one and only solution is to change the display ( Note ....maximum display burn is occurs with notifications panal, instagram, pubg play continuously for 8 hrs,navigation bar ,,and in few case in AOD if you set it as allaways on,and keyboard)
Šăňğū
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
what's the price u had paid for display?
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
i repaired it when it was in warranty period...it was free ...without warranty it will cost total around 18000....new display + battery because service center recommends battery also with display as old battery interfare with new display....
0 Likes
Tejdeepk
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
bro..... I don't play pub g, not on Instagram for 1/3rd of the day and an average user of the phone. but sill I got this issue. so I was think that it could be a software glitch to provoke faults in hardware. if not why would that happen to almost every Samsung galaxy note 9 and s9+ users?. 😄
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
I will leave this forum if this is software glitch...30000% it's display burn in issue ...clearly see how navigation home button stuck beneath display....i am well experienced about this .....if you spend maximum time with navigation buttons then navigation will stuck, if you play any game or any app then that game players or app icon will stuck beneath display that is display burn in....there are soo many post and photos regarding this is there inside forum only.....I changed my display 2 times for that I know very well what is this 🤣
0 Likes
subbu1
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I am also facing same issue, only from you I came to know about it is called screen burn . if you get any assistance from Samsung please let me know.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
what I told just read ....I changed my s9 display 2 times for that reason only .....none of the process will work except display change in s amoled
0 Likes
Galaxy S
did you paid for the display,
you changed 2 times that means it's worthless to pay 15000 for new display