Original topic:

screen broken

(Topic created on: 01-23-2020 05:37 PM)
pvalay
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
I recently broke my samsung galaxy s9's glass where can i get it fixed for cheap?
9 Comments
iamshubham
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
mere dost ka bhi hua tha usko 17k bola samsung ne terko kitna bola ?😂😂😂
0 Likes
pvalay
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
utna hi 🤣 usse accha redmi k20 lelu
0 Likes
iamgajudeshmukh
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
bhai dusra lele koi😅
0 Likes
SliceSupport
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
look for LCD repair service center if you want to replace the display at less price ..

look for REWA TECHNOLOGY authorized center.. they will repair your display at 2000 to 3000 with 6 months warranty ( broken or drop not included )

Display Glass only replacement do cost

glass : 1200
service : 500
additional taxes

at samsung service center No glass only reolacement will be offered . so go for any third party service center and ask them

you can order the glass yourself too

You can talk to them

https://shatterfix.com/repair/samsung/galaxys9plus
0 Likes
YatinAngara
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Going for a cheap display is the easiest option but that may ruin your smartphone quality and the original fit.
The best option is to get it repaired or changed at Samsung Authorised Service Centre.
They will provide you the Best fix for your smartphone.
0 Likes
pvalay
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
display is intact only the glass is broken
0 Likes
YatinAngara
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Display and the Screen Glass are a 1 single component and not different. Even if the display is working, the entire Display needs to be changed if the screen is broken. There's no way of just changing the Screen Glass.
0 Likes
pvalay
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
they are different
0 Likes
Galaxy S
12-13k in service center, if ur budget is not 12-13k then i will suggest u to change ur glass only, because if u go with the local display then its quality is not good, better change only glass ,