Did you mean: 

Original topic:

samsung worst customer service ever on delivering my Buds pro extras

(Topic created on: 02-15-2021 12:14 PM)
WesleyChina
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
I have waited longer then the 14 day promised period and still did not receive my Buds pro smart tag and S Pen accessories 

0 Likes
8 Comments
seumo
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
start taking yoga classes otherwise they will raise your blood pressure
0 Likes
Maps_sam07
Options
Galaxy S

You claim was approved on 27.01.2021, delivery takes between 2 to 4 weeks., please note that the delivery company does not work on weekends. 

0 Likes
WesleyChina
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
count the days without weekends. I want to see if they deliver the right colour buds as I choose the phantom violet and SPen cover with the smart tag. Map_sam07 stop trying to cover up for samsung wrong doings
0 Likes
seumo
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
he is the fixer here
0 Likes
WesleyChina
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
he hasn't Fixed anything yet on myside
0 Likes
WesleyChina
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
@Maps_sam07

I called Samsung call center numerous of times and still no luck with the delivery of my Buds pro,smart tag or SPEN cover. This is false promises and Breach of contract. I was approved on the 27 Jan and if you count the working days excluding the weekends it's way past your 14 day promises of delivery. see screen shot below says within 7 to 14 days not 2 to 4 weeks

Screenshot_20210124-195845_Gmail_276.jpg

0 Likes
WesleyChina
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
@Maps so much for professionalism from Samsung they pathetic. They delivered my Smart tag without the Buds Pro really dissatisfied. see screen shot below

20210223_112116_5590.jpg

0 Likes
Maps_sam07
Options
Galaxy S

Hi  WesleyChina 

I have just escalated your query and shots to the estore department to advise further and correct the fault. 

Apologies for the inconvenience 

0 Likes