Original topic:

samsung this is too much

(Topic created on: 04-20-2017 05:41 PM)
gargvishu
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
dear samsung this is seriously too much.my phone lags too much cant even play temple run 2 properly sometimes.battery take a hell lot of time to charge.phone get hot as a furnance.facing random restarts for no reason.and still there is no update to fix this.i have been waiting for the update for months.fix this(asap)..

and whats going on with the security update s7 owners in europe getting april security update and we indians are still stuck on feb security update.

this not how you are supposed to treat a premium device owner.the day is not far when s series owner would buy another company's android flasgship at a cheap price and those who treat their customer well.but one thing of one i am sure of i will never buy you smartphones again.this piece of shit device and is the last the last thing i bought which have samsung name on it.

i dont even care if you never give us update.
thankyou very much..
0 Likes
2 Comments
pratap
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Hmmm u r right Bro..... After Nougat update lots of bug...... My s7 edge....
0 Likes
Samsung_India_
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
"We understand your concerns related to Samsung device upgrade. We will provide this feedback to relevant departments so that better upgrade policy can be attained for customers. But, meanwhile, we would like to advice on three key aspects:
- Samsung plans to provide Nougat upgrade to many devices (after S7 & S7 Edge) in 2017.
- With many devices to upgrade & appreciable inbuilt new features, Samsung assures priority for customer service both on terms of quality & timely update.
- Samsung continues to most Trusted Brand in India under ""Consumer Durables"" category. Please check http://brandequity.economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/business-of-brands/most-trusted-brands-2016-brand-ranking-category-wise/56761714
With respect to above points, we would like our customers to continue to keep faith in service & mobile product quality.
"
0 Likes