Original topic:

samsung s9+ display black crush

(Topic created on: 04-25-2020 12:57 PM)
Ameen618
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
I am facing black crush on my samsung s9+ image outputs are like highly decompressed pictures worst experience. AlsoThere is no physical harm occured on my device this error could be manufacturing defect or software related issue. 
Samsung has not been said anything about this wide issue were most of the s series users are facing now. Now my s9+ amoled display provide worst quality media output even my realme c1 5000 rupee costed smarrphone shows 10 times better display quality . 
11 Comments
aditya27
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
same issue in my s8
0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

-Optimising the full screen colour balance:
Optimise the display colour by adjusting the colour tones to your preference:-
1. On the Settings screen, tap Display → Screen mode → Adaptive display and adjust the colour adjustment bar under White balance.
2. When you drag the colour adjustment bar towards Cool, the blue colour tone will increase.
3. When you drag the bar towards Warm, the red colour tone will increase.

-Screen resolution:-
Change the screen resolution. It is set to FHD+ by default. Higher resolutions make the display more vivid, however they will consume more battery power.
1. On the Settings screen, tap Display → Screen resolution.
2. Select a resolution option and tap Apply.
Some currently running apps may close when you change the resolution.

kindly send us the error log file if issue still persist. Open Samsung member app > send feedback > Error reports > attach log file

Note: For better assistance, please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes