Original topic:

samsung s8plus oreo when it will be available in india ?

(Topic created on: 12-27-2017 02:39 PM)
mazher
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
dear samsung please let us know s8plus time line to get oreo update in india please
0 Likes
11 Comments
sammobile001
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
already beta version available
0 Likes
sammobile001
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
register for galaxy beta program and update oreo beta
0 Likes
mazher
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
give me link bro in software update section its not showing my phone is bought feom dubai
0 Likes
sammobile001
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
samsung will give the link bro
0 Likes
mazher
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
should i ask them bro for link or i have to wait for it
0 Likes
sammobile001
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
wait .
0 Likes
RRK68
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
give me link bro in software update section its not showing my phone is bought feom dubai
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Thank you for being with Samsung and sharing your concern. We would like to inform you that for participating in Oreo Beta program, you need to download ‘Samsung Members’ application from Galaxy Apps or Google Play Store. After installation, you need to register by clicking on the ‘Galaxy Beta Program’ banner reflecting on the homepage of Samsung Member application. If you have a Samsung account and you meet all participation criteria, whole registration process will be completed. If you do not have a Samsung account, you can create a new Samsung account from following link- https://account.samsung.com/membership/signUp.do. Once you finish the Galaxy Beta Program registration process, you need to click on ‘Software Update’ menu manually (Setting > Software update > Download updates manually), you can download and install Beta software. Based on the feedback collected after Oreo Beta program, Samsung will be releasing the official version of Oreo OS which would be an improved version of Oreo Beta Update. Till then your loyalty with Samsung will be highly appreciated.
Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you.

mazher
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
sir i checked it all but yet not getting that enrolment banner or beta program registration banner anywhere please help me