Original topic:

samsung s8 plus is having black crush gradient issue after last update,

(Topic created on: 06-10-2020 04:36 PM)
RohitRajput7
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
samsung s8 plus is having black crush gradient issue on display after last update, please  resolve this on priority, its very unpleasent to see videos and pic, u resolved the same issue on s9 series through update..
7 Comments
shahinahammed
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Same here on Samsung galaxy s10 plus. Its happent to me after Android 10 update. I am facing this from last 5 months samsung is jot even give a **bleep** to this. I try at service center, they saying that this is normal. You have to live with this, or change your screen. It's cast 17k. Samsung is looting some of their customer to get money for display, simple...
shahinahammed
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Recently recived an u 2.1 update. That makes the phone more worst.. Now when you decrease the brightness into below 30% you can see a green tint... This also happent to s20 and open plus 8 customer. Becasue samsung don't give a **bleep**.. 😂😂😂
0 Likes
shahinahammed
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
And for my better experience, what samsung doing is, they want you to change the phone or display, becasue you are 3 years old... You are lucky atleast you got 3 years, but my lucky draw hit with in 1 years 😭😭😭😂😂
RohitRajput7
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
samsung is not even caring your new phone display issue,very bad samsung, i tried them on whatsapp no also but they have no answer except safe mode or reset the phone. well i will continuously follow them for this issue they are sending through update
0 Likes
RohitRajput7
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
ryt, this all are software issue they are playing with us, before update i was happy with my device but now its very unpleasant to see videos and photos
RohitRajput7
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
got an update but no fix for black crush pixel😑😑
Shahbaz993
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
i think they burned displays deliberately with the update and now its irreversible