Original topic:

samsung s8 display broken

(Topic created on: 01-03-2020 07:58 PM)
kkanth
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy S
Guys I'm using Samsung s8 from june 2017. My display was broken now. But the touch still working. 
I jus want to change my display but its cost around 14k(Original display)
I need you suggestions guys.

Note: want to replace my display with low cost.
10 Comments
kkanth
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
0 Likes
Arnav_Kalia
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
You could buy a replacement screen from Ali express and fix it yourself. Or buy the screen and take it to a repair guy.
kkanth
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
how much bro..?
0 Likes
Arnav_Kalia
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Anything from 800 bucks to 8000 bucks. Just check the Ali express website. Depends on you totally bro - whether you want to replace it with a costly Samsung screen or a cheaper screen
BeingABHIRAM
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
buy a new phone
Galaxy S
If it's the top glass that got broken, you can get a cheap glass replacement for less than 2k.
If it's the display that broken, you can buy refurbished display for around 6k.
kkanth
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
how to change touch alone.
I'm in chennai tamilnadu.
could you suggest some shop..?
0 Likes
Galaxy S
I don't know any shops in tamilnadu. Actually what gets brocken is the glass on top, its not actually the touch screen. The touch screen is a layer that's fixed on top of the display itself. Even if you remove the top glass the touch will work. Search YouTube for glass only replacement videos so that you can see the technique. Now a day's almost all shops with cellphone service offer a glass only replacement.
ajitsaria
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
You will have to buy the original screen from the service center as there is no alternative option for curved screen phones in India for now.