Original topic:

samsung s20 ultra

(Topic created on: 04-22-2020 05:53 PM)
Bibhab123
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy S
Dear friends, I have pre ordered samsung s20 ultra in india but because of lockdown still i didinot received it. Now i want a suggestion from those who are already using the device that should i cancel preorder and go for oneplus 8 pro or i should get the samsung s 20 ultra. I earnestly require your true suggestion. Please help me ro decide.
Bibhab123
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
but samsung has a good resale and exchange value compared to oneplus
anupagrawal
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
bro, i was getting only 18k for my s9 plus..
which i bought it for 60k or something
Galaxy S
Moreover Oneplus cannot match the in hand feel and build Quality, Second thing OnePlus is still using the last years design which is boring now.
iamrohitkm
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Buy samsung to experience Samsung pay features which is very useful and better than Google pay app and also you can store virtual cards in Samsung pay which isn't available in Google Pay or One Plus. You will require this feature one day you will realize it.
0 Likes
PrakharMishra
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Bro u r going to spend minimum 1 lakh for phone so its better to buy Apple because its value will be great after three years also ....Their processor is at the next level ....And they are well known for optimizations...Samsung now only making flagship devices with their **bleep** processors and gpu (media tek)...Their brand value will be zero after one year..After all its ur decision think about it..
PrakharMishra
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
No need to buy any **bleep** one plus chinese products ...We prefer android over ios because of customization and features ...But at the end of day performance, value and satisfaction matters....Its time to grow up and think about it...
PrakharMishra
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Those who r saying ios is cluttered they might dont have experienced it properly...Use it and u will never go back ....I know that samsung has best display and lots of feautures.... but r u going to pay 1 lakh for display ????What about performance and optimizations??? I am having note 8 buyed it about 70 k and facing lots of issues but Samsung is not intrested of fixing it because of their policy....If i am wrong correct me...
Bibhab123
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
friend i have used iphone 10x max extensively but after someday it gets extremely bored for me. when i am spending large amount of money it also should give you the customization option, third party themes, icon pack etc. at least for me this is an important aspect so that i can xhange the look of my device by using widgets like kwgt etc so that the user experience always looks great.
iamrohitkm
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Note 8 has 4 GB ram bro and also outdated processor so there will be little lags. I think its 3 years old. Its like you are expecting good performance in i3 1st generation processor when compared to latest processors.
0 Likes
PrakharMishra
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Haha it has 6 gb Ram and it has flagship processor bro ...I am well known about the capabilities of processor ...These are the problems of software processing and nothing else...And by the way it's not about lag flagship devices never lag it's about bugs and cons...It cost 70 thousand when I buyed it...Its not a mid range device u r talking about.
0 Likes