Original topic:

samsung s20+ 120hz rate issue

(Topic created on: 05-23-2020 11:54 AM)
Dhruvin7299
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
i have use Samsung s20 plus almost about 2 month i have an major issue in my phone i use 120hz refresh rate.  i use phone around 15-20 minute the refresh rate automatically down phone is been laggy.. i buy a flagship phone Samsung back me this type of **bleep**? please fix this problem i really disappointed with Samsung
9 Comments
Galaxy S
https://twitter.com/lalitsehgal21/status/1263812496722280448?s=19 lets tell them how pathetiiic their device is join us guys..

come and show your support to make the Deaf Samsung hear our voices.
0 Likes
YatinAngara
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
I am using the same device, but i am not facing any lagging issues with 120Hz. Maybe it's some software issue in your device due to some 3rd Party app. Kindly check amd remove any such unnecessary 3rd party app from your device. I'd recommend to report this in the feedback section. And if possible perform a factory reset, maybe that'll help.
Regards.
Dhruvin7299
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
you are using s20 plus? plese help me bro because this problem bothering me ..and i facing problem around 2 month and i have use Indian version exynos chipset .. I don't use any third party app i just go settings nd display then select 120hz.. 15-20 minute work very well then suddenly decreased frame rate.. please suggest me what can i do ?
0 Likes
YatinAngara
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
The Frame Rate drops only in 2 conditions, either your device heats to more than 42°C or Battery level drops down to 5% or less. If this is not the situation then i'd recommend to use your phone in sade mode and check if the issue is still there. If it's not there, then the issue is definitely with the 3rd party apps. If it's still there, then if possible kindly factory reset your device after backing up all data using Smart Switch. And also report this issue in the feedback section before performing factory reset.
Dhruvin7299
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
yes my device heat too much ..but i generally not use as compared to gamers and heavy users but still my phone heat too much ... your device is heat that much?
0 Likes
Imdpr
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Service center guys will not report problem below 50degree celcius(happened with me) . They will only take complaint if your hands are burnt!!!
0 Likes
Dhruvin7299
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
thank you so much for your valuable time... I'll change my device I'll buy OnePlus 8 pro...i disappointed with Samsung s20+
0 Likes
Pavit
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
join us
0 Likes
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve this issue kindly folllow the given below steps:

1) Check device in Safe Mode:-Press and hold the Power key, when Power off icon appears > Press and hold the power off icon.
To exit safe mode:-Restart your device.
2) Reset the device and before resetting the device make sure to create data backup of your device via SMART switch mobile application or http://www.samsung.com/in/support/smartswitch pc suite.
Settings>General Management>Reset.

3) Check app cache:-Settings> Device care>Storage>Clean now.
For a particular application: Settings>Apps>Pick the app that you like to clear off the cache memory. For example 'Samsung Internet' >Storage>Clear Cache.

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report/ask question).
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes