Original topic:

samsung s10 lite camera issues

(Topic created on: 10-22-2020 02:34 AM)
Karan6541
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
This phones camera is ridiculously slow i have used around 10 to 12 Samsung devices my last phone was s8 and I was really happy with my phone camera currently I have s7 s9plus note 10 lite two Samsung tablets Samsung j7 and a A50 but still the image processing in s10 lite is slow according to my past experiences. It almost takes 3 sec lag before processing the photos so please if anyone also have this issue report it to Samsung so they can do something about it. 
0 Likes
6 Comments
AGP25
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
have you changed any settings in the camera?
0 Likes
Karan6541
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
yes but basic settings like Turing off hdr and beauty mode
0 Likes
AGP25
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
it might be some bug..cause SD 855 shouldn't slow the image processing..
Try clearing the cache files of the camera and restart the device..observe if any changes are there??
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. Please be assured and perform following methods to resolve the Camera issue:-

1. Please clear data or cache of Camera Application(Tap Settings > Apps > Camera > Storage > Clear Cache/data).

2. Reset the Device:- Kindly create data backup of your device via SMART switch mobile application or http://www.samsung.com/in/support/smartswitch pc suite
How to reset:- Settings>General Management>Reset.

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report/ask question).
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
CHO2JAAT
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
after last night's update camera and gallery of music s10 lite is not working.
0 Likes
Sb803
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Showing camera failed.
0 Likes