Original topic:

samsung s series price hike

(Topic created on: 06-19-2020 02:01 AM)
vjal
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Why increase price of s20 series. I have an s10 and would love to upgrade but after increase in price( although increase is 4000rs, I find it absurd) why cant samsung release a phone like the s10 with normal cameras. No need for useless feature like space zoom, just ordinary lens, telephoto(3× or 5x), wide angle is enough. In my opinion s10 was the perfect phone. Please scrap s20 ideas and release s30 as continuation of s10. Price should be kept below 65k. Don't bring anymore space zoom or other gimmicks. I wrote this so higher ups in samsung can see this and make some good decisions. Even though I shared my opinion on s20 I am a die hard fan of samsung
2 Comments
GHOST007
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
because the gst has increased from 12% to 18% by Indian Govt. Previously the mrp was according to 12% gst.
0 Likes
vjal
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I know but like I said, samsung need to keep their price affordable somehow. they can get profit from quantity sold from a flagship with optimal features and price , quality instead of throwing in gimmicks like space zoom. 108 , 64 megapixel camera is it really needed. samsung need to know there is a limit people will have , to spending money
0 Likes