Original topic:

samsung pay

(Topic created on: 04-17-2017 03:13 PM)
FLASH2
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
how can i change default location it wad from oman but i am using it now in india... but samsung pay is still in uae
0 Likes
8 Comments
Sallu871
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
even i am facing this problem.. i got it frim uae but cant use samsung pay app in india
0 Likes
BHEEM2
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
same here....
0 Likes
scrambler803
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
I have the same issue. I ordered my S7 from Amazon and am using the decive in the US.
0 Likes
Hari14
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
If you want to use Samsung Pay india but the device Bought in UAE first of all you have to install the Indian Firmware which is available in www.sammobile.com once you done then you can avail the samsung Pay india
0 Likes
Bhagavan2020
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
is there Any process to install Indian firmware?? please let me know...
0 Likes
Shad1
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Firmware is specific to Phone Country Origin.
U cannot load up a firmware of India into UAE/Oman phone unless u want errors and want to BRICK ur phone...Kindly first enquire from Samsung about any firmware update other than that of Country of Origin
0 Likes
aboo1
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Greetings covering not, how can I use in my samsung pay for, whether it's used, if the code is what will rule?
0 Likes
Shad1
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I have checked with their Customer support team and below is as per their statement...

That Samsung pay will ONLY work with Cards of Banks from phones in the Country of Phone Origin. ie If Phone is having an IMEI of UAE, samsung Pay will accept to load Cards only from UAE.
Not from Qatar, Not from Germany and definitely not from India...etc

After loading the Card from point of Origin Country u can use Samsung Pay anywhere in the world where Samsung Pay is available.
0 Likes