Original topic:

#samsung lie , unsatisfied, **bleep** service center in dehradun,uplod half job sheet

(Topic created on: 11-10-2021 01:17 PM)
Srya
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
This is how samsung service center is making Me fool uploading my half job sheet I need want exchange of my phone it's damaged I have been visiting to samsung service center from last 3 days and only one day job sheet was created . You guys think coustmer is fool . If all samsung device make sound while shaking the phone they I would have buyed iPhone or mi , or Nokia So right now I am really disappointed with samsung ,exchange , refund or upgrade to me other device bt do it asap its been 3 days I have been wasting my time going to service center and waiting their for 4 hrs daily .. make sure I get exchange today Buy s21ultra on 6th November 21 Problem - a irrelevant source of sound coming from camra area and middle of phone Statement from samsung service center -all samsung mobile have these kind of sound . I have been using samsung from last 10 years I think I need to switch
16 Comments
Prashantbgh
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
Hey brother, it's really disappointing things happened to you, did you se d an email to Samsung CEO India ? You have been a valuable customer since a very long time. So it's their time to contact with you and solve the problem soon.
Srya
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
They won't reply I need all of you to stand with mev
0 Likes
Srya
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Full job sheet 20211110_130818_42419.jpg
0 Likes
samfan91
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Just make a video of your situation and post it Samsung India Twitter & FB account...
0 Likes
Srya
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
My phone was with them how can I make vedio sir
0 Likes
DarkClawX
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
The sound is normal.😂😂.that is coming from the OIS lenses fitted on your phone. And not many phones have this technology, mostly the higher end ones do have.
Fun fact:- I was worried cause my phone wasn't making this sound.😂😂
0 Likes
Srya
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Buti checked 5 model bt my phone was making sound like broken parts , and Samsung write that all their premium and low end devices have that sound, and Samsung coustmer care people said that sound should not come tell me whom to trust ?
0 Likes
DarkClawX
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
Actually there are many articles that say that sound coming from OIS camera system is OK.. Now, can't say from sure about your phone's problem
0 Likes
Srya
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
403 views and 7 comments 💔
0 Likes