Original topic:

samsung keyboard

(Topic created on: 07-01-2020 06:30 PM)
re1th
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy S
Samsung keyboard is the worst keyboard in one ui 2.1 
Bcz when im typing english when i am using 1st language... it is showing 2nd language suggestions and another one is when we type in english one ui 2.0... it has a future to automatically translate from english to 2nd language.  it is missing in one ui 2.1 

15 Comments
Khurshd
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Go to the smart typing section in the settings page of keyboard. There you will find options of auto replace and auto spacing...you can choose your desired languages there
0 Likes
re1th
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
nope i have tried it... no use. It's working only for some word
0 Likes
Khurshd
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
oh...you can disable other languages in the keyboard...that will work
0 Likes
iamrohitkm
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
It is the best feature bro. simply don't tell it as worst. You can chat with your desired secondary language when required which is very convenient.
0 Likes
re1th
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
can u tell me how..?
0 Likes
iamrohitkm
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Suppose if you want to type something in your native language it will show there if you type that native language word in English which is convenient. Sometimes this is required if you type proper English words it will suggest English words if you type your selected language word it will predict it and suggest you. Hope you got my point. Plz mark as accepted and solved.
0 Likes
re1th
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
simply don't ask 'plz mark as accepted and solved' . u have to understand the problem first. then if u understand the problem u have to give solving answer . after that u can ask ... ok..?
0 Likes
re1th
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
do u know one thing ...previously... if u type in english it will be automatically translated to 2nd language...this feature is wonderful..but.. in one ui 2.1 it **bleep**... in one ui... when u type it will just suggest the words and sometimes it won't....
0 Likes
re1th
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
and moreover it is not at all convenient
0 Likes