Original topic:

samsung is making us fools

(Topic created on: 04-08-2020 08:05 AM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S

when Samsung s9 was launched there were plenty of features were available after the update of one UI 1.0 Samsung removed the features of pro video mode recording, single tap mode, slide to zoom shutter button,  edge lightning during music player and calls and then removed the feature of tap heart rate to rejection, now with android 10 one UI 2.0 they didn't provided the feature of Bixby routines officially moreover they dint provided the pro video mode recording now Samsung is refusing to give the feature back with one ui2.1 for both s9 and note 9 series now don't call it hate speech or something Samsung is literary gone rouge mode where they only wanted to provide features new and only costly devices i want to ask Samsung did we paid money to just get our features removed or for the features seems like you guys are just wanted us to get newer devices , what sort of problem you guys have first you guys remove feature then you don't provide features and now you guys refuse just in the name of marketing hype i wanna ask whats the purpose of this whats the reason behind this is the first and last time i felt regret to spend money on Samsung flagships when every thing is getting removed then whats the purpose of taking flagship anymore you detained the trust and completely ripped off our trust in Samsung every things in the soft ware are getting removed whats this are we spend money our money just to get feature removed and stolen and after that no longer provide it whats wrong with you guys acting like a iron heart if you still wanted the fans just give the features don't give any false reasons that hardware don't support or something like that its completely injustice and breaking of trust 

now don't call it to hate speech or anything unproductive or any other this is the truth i am posting and i am really angry with Samsung for what they have done to make their flagship less use full 

3 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
Galaxy S
Right brother
immi007
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
April 1st is over but Samsung is making fools even after that...
0 Likes