Did you mean: 

Original topic:

samsung galaxy s20 plus

(Topic created on: 08-09-2020 01:31 PM)
usajid987
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Since the recent new update august 4 my phone I s not charging fast its charging slow Well if Super fast is on and Fast is on Charging takes 2 hours and 12 mins to 100% from 5 % Super fast off Fast off Still same time Super fast on Fast off Still same time Or the other way around still same time And i am using the original Samsung s20 plus charger Before the update my phone used to charge superfast and fast also now its taking 2 hours and 12 minutes to charge

I asked for support from the samsung they asked me to factory data reset the phone however I cant connect my phone to my laptop using wire it shows connected and then disconnected it keeps happening however my phone is still charging slow and I tried using a different wire still it connects and then disconnects and tried with a different laptop still same 
If you are having a same issue and resolved please let me know 
And also if my charging port is faulty or a software issue 
13 Comments
manni555
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
you can save your files on samsung cloud which is linked to your samsung account. then factory data reset it. and then restore your phone with samsung cloud using your old samsung account
0 Likes
usajid987
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
do we have to pay for samsung cloud
0 Likes
manni555
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
no
0 Likes
manni555
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
samsung cloud is available in galaxy store
0 Likes
Uummeerr
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Samsung always asks you to factory reset your phone whatever the issue you have. So dont be much hopeful about that. First try clearing cache partition by going into boot menu. if its not resolved then backup your data on Samsung cloud and go for factory reset. If that still doesn't work.. you'll have to go to samsung service center
0 Likes
usajid987
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I tried to clear cache it didn't work i am backing up in cloud and then reset
0 Likes
usajid987
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
thank you
Uummeerr
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
No problem. best of luck.
usajid987
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
so I formatted it bit still no change for charging haven't tried connecting laptop though
0 Likes