Original topic:

samsung galaxy s10 plus after Android 10 update. (5months now no fix)

(Topic created on: 06-10-2020 07:28 PM)
shahinahammed
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S
You guys can see the green tint, and while watching videos, the black will be crush. I took to service center they saying they have no idea. When Inform samsung they saying do hard rest, safe mode, formate, everything I done noo hope, after getting may one ui 2. 1 update I thought It will fix. No hope after updated the screen get more worst, when you reduce screen brightness into 30% all phone screen have green tint and while watching also the black is now green.. Samsung want us to spend money on display, my warranty is over.. This is all because of android 10 update.  I AM ATTACHING A SCREENSHOOTS WHICH YOU GUYS CAN SEE THE DARK SIDE PIXEL IS GETTING CRUSHED

6 Comments
sammy25
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
woah... that's some nasty crush you got there. My guess is its not software but hardware issue
0 Likes
shahinahammed
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Sorry the first pic is accidently added.. No its only happent when watching videos
0 Likes
shahinahammed
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
It's happent to me after updating to android 10. Not only me most of the s8, s9, and some s10
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We are very sorry for the inconvenience caused to you and as you have tried all the steps we request you kindly visit the nearest Samsung service center as your device needs physical inspection. Please be assured your issue will be resolved soon. 

To check for the nearest service center kindly click on the link : https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
shahinahammed
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
My dearer...... Deaaaaarrrrr try to understand that, I already visited the service center when I have warranty they denied that this not a display problem. Its a software problem. Today 12/jun/2020 5pm I recived and update, so including that this is my 3rd update after Android 10, No change no fix. So my dear friend my phone warranty is over now, now you guys can charge so definitely say that, you have to change the display. That's going to happent. Thank you. SO PLEASE GUIDE ME TO YOUR SERVICE CENTER AND REPLACE MY SCREEN 🙏🙏🙏🙏
aditya27
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
yes my s8 has the same problem still not fixed
0 Likes