Original topic:

samsung galaxy s10 performance issue

(Topic created on: 07-24-2020 10:36 AM)
vjal
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Samsung galaxy s10 has considerable performance issue after Android 10 update. I am not a **bleep** gamer but having spending so much money on this phone I expect good performance from flagship. Games that I used to play on high settings before android update is not working now. It is extremely laggy and fps drops. One possible reason I have found from other users is that samsung gaming services is restricting the performance to prevent overheat. If samsung devs are seeing this please fix this. Why would I want to spend money on a flagship and get mediocre performance when I can buy cheap phones for half the price and get flagship level performance. Samsung needs to give out quality products instead of trying to innovate just for the sake of innovation.
2 Comments
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To overcome the issue kindly follow the given below steps:-

1. Reset the device: -Kindly create data backup of your device via SMART switch mobile application or http://www.samsung.com/in/support/smartswitch pc suite.

Tap on Settings>Tap on General Management>Tap on Reset.

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report/ask question).
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
vjal
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
don't give me the reset method to solve all the problems. first find a solution. this is due to inefficiency of exynos chip. lot of users like me facing the issue. either put snapdragon in samsung devices or no one will bother to buy a samsung
0 Likes