Original topic:

samsung customer service

(Topic created on: 05-10-2020 07:31 PM)
rajanswers
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
How many of you are happy with the service support from Samsung and believe that they have made you satisfied??
14 Comments
rajanswers
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
the point is even for premium device their service is pathetic no one in Samsung is ready to listen to customer issues they only stick with their own policies
rajanswers
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
i own a s20 and the phone has heating issue and battery drain issue , even after escalating it to the ceo level still instead of proactively replacing the device they are asking to visit the service center so that they will self believe that the device has actually issues and customer is saying truth rather believing on the customer
Galaxy S
Bro only thing you can do is don't purchase their mobiles in future. And wait till life returns to normal for any other steps. I purchased galaxy note 3 in 2015. I realized that exynos processor and touch wiz ui is no good. I sticked to that decision and never purchased samsung. I see issues faced by users before purchasing any mobile. Result is I purchased A71 and I am not pissed by this mobile.
0 Likes
sudhirbaliyan
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
vary center to center. I have 2 in my neighborhood. one is best in customer service and one is best in technical aspect.:)
0 Likes
cs_member9
Active Level 7
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Thank you so much for reaching out to us. Further if you are facing any issue with the device currently. We request you to please follow the below mentioned path and share the same with us so that we can investigate further and give you the best possible solution.  

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > send feedback > error report/ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes