Original topic:

samsung c9 pro 4g network issue

(Topic created on: 04-04-2017 05:25 PM)
NoGod
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
the network keep changing to 2g while my other Mobile can connect to 4g on the same area, its really irritating
and the battery draining automatically
0 Likes
2 Comments
Samsung_India_
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Thank you for sharing your concern. It appears that there may be a third party app or other program that may be leading to what you are experiencing. Placing your device in safe mode disables all third party apps upon startup, to help determine if the use of a third party app is interfering with your device .restart your phone in safe mode. This will load only a few basic applications and every downloaded application will be disabled. Don't worry, this isn't permanent. While your phone is powered off, press the power button to turn on the phone, once you see the Samsung logo appear press the volume down key and hold it until you have completely booted up. You will see the words "Safe Mode" displayed in the corner of your screen if done correctly.
0 Likes
NoGod
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
can you please rectify the network bug, the dual sim not working properly i mean i can't able to use 4g simultaneously its connecting to 2g automatically there is no force LTE option. sometimes its automatically chosen 4g again after restarting the mobile and sometimes i need to disable any one sim slot to use 4g
0 Likes