Original topic:

samsung S10 128GB exynos version

(Topic created on: 07-15-2019 03:01 PM)
roz143
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
anyone facing problem with PUBG lagging in S10 128gb exynos version ???  even i tried to low graphics pubg lagging ! my ram is free my storege is clear !! please if know anyone fix my problem!!
5 Comments
Galaxy S
Hi, lag in PUBG can be caused by slow internet connection also. Check your network speed.
0 Likes
roz143
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
no bro pubg ping almost 75..!!
0 Likes
Galaxy S
I am not playing PUBG. The only online multiplayer game I play is unkilled. While starting the game or connecting to the server or shows ping less than 90. Once connected the games starts to lag and sometimes it shows network error. What I did was installing a VPN. When connected to the VPN I had a smooth playing experience even though the ping showed 120 to 140.
After a few days game was working even with out VPN. I think the lag in my case was due to some server issue.
As you have already mentioned there is enough RAM and storage, I would recommend to send an error report to both PUBG develepors and samsung.
To send error report to PUBG developers, check whether there is contact us option in the game, or you can report through playstore by rating and commenting your issue.
To report this issue to samsung development team, follow the instructions in the attached screenshot.
0 Likes
roz143
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
if server problem then why not stuck other devices ?? u can also watch on youtube many videos !!
0 Likes
Galaxy S
I suggested a probability. I didn't say it's because of server. I said it can be because I faced this issue onece once.
Follow the steps in screenshot to report this issue to samsung. Also report this issue to the game developers through play store or use feedback or help from with in the game
0 Likes