Original topic:

sammy need reply from you !!

(Topic created on: 12-21-2018 04:44 PM)
Bro
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S
Dear samsung from last few years i am using all of your s series devices . Yes i like the design, durability and everything the phone offers. But 1 thing that i always missed in those devices was "performance" ... no doubt my 3 year old s7 even that 4 year old s6 can run heavy games. But it's not only about running games , there are lot of things like frame rate that matter  . I'm using s9 and my friend has one plus6t .... both phones have their pros and cons ...  but when we play PUBG( mibile game) for side by side comparison.... at that moment i feel like I'm playing it on a potato...  the gamr run so glochy as compare to that one plus"shit" ..... we were playing game on same hostel wifi .... and i not only happend to me.... my other friends using "your flagships" experience the same frame drop ... and yeah battery drop too. I also do system reboot but nothing changed 
   So tell me samsung were the things go wrong .... now I'm planning to buy new smartphone ( probably it was going to be note 9 before comparison) but now I'm confused and doubted thinking are there phones worth 50 or 60k ?  .....
Your blind customer 
(Hope i will get a satisfactory result) 
Peace✌
3 Comments
sinha234
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
https://youtu.be/puuxevrI42Q
micromax comeback is it good for u? kindly like, share & subs for more
0 Likes
Gurmeet1
Expert Level 4