Original topic:

s9 plus speakers issue

(Topic created on: 02-15-2019 04:20 AM)
kingvalor
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
Most of the time after a long hour playing game in my mobile (PUBG) with headphones. When i remove headphones my mobile speaker become inactive and i can not hear any sound from speakers. I have to restart my phone inorder to fix it.

Kindly help me in this regard.
2 Comments
sameermohd
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
just visit customer care they will help u .
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
Galaxy S9 update brings February patch, Night mode schedule, and more

The Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9+ are getting a new software update that brings the February 2019 security patch and adds an important option for One UI’s Night mode feature that was missing from the stable Android Pie builds. Yes, you can now set a schedule for Night mode from the display settings. The update also improves Wi-Fi stability, and we hope this is a fix for the poorer Wi-Fi range the Galaxy S9 has on Android Pie, especially for 5GHz networks.
In addition to Wi-Fi, the update improves NFC, email, and gesture stability. We’re assuming the gestures are the full-screen gestures that one can use on Pie instead of the on-screen navigation keys. With this update, the Galaxy S9 also becomes the first flagship to be getting the February 2019 security patch (at least as an official update and not as part of beta software). Fingers crossed Samsung will release a similar update for the Galaxy Note 9 soon, as the Note 9 also faces some of the same issues as the S9 and S9+ on Android Pie.
The new update comes with software version G960FXXU2CSB3and G965FXXU2CSB3 for the S9 and S9+ respectively. It’s a 350 MB+ download over the air and is currently rolling out in Germany, though availability should expand to other markets soon.

But Samsung UAE just don't care.
0 Likes