Original topic:

s9 plus oled display problem

(Topic created on: 09-21-2020 08:19 PM)
Ruturaj
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
I am along with several other people facing issue with the screen. When the brightess levels are changed the screen fluctuates and also the color is bit dull. When brightness is in between 20 to 60 percent, this issue is clearly observed. There are horizontal lines observed as well and this is creating unwanted viewing experience. Also while watching any movie or picture, whenever black color appears, that color is distorted and it looks like squares (depixalated). This issue is also known as black clipping. You may check internet with keyword 'black clipping on samsung mobile. Also to confirm, this all started as soon as warranty period expired and after the update.
12 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
same ...in my s9 ...but here no flicker only display looks dim and dull if little brightness decreasing
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
send feedback to samsung from get help section...then only they look after that
Andrew7
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
greenish display ....same on my note 9
Abusaleh77
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
email to a Ceo and they will call you and 100% help you , same mine S9plus faces these problem and out of warranty but they replace my screen for free just email Ceo . trust me if you have any doubt then call me 7984458728
navinbalani
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
please share email ID of CEO
0 Likes
Ruturaj
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Hopefully emailing ceo would work. could you please help me with the email address?
0 Likes
75bvl
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Now I am facing this issue and my mob is in warranty
do samsung replaces it in warranty becoz no screen damage or liquid damage
0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please perform the below mentioned steps to resolve the issue:

* Check device in safe mode: Press and hold the Power key, when Power off icon appears > Press and hold the power off icon. To exit safe mode: Restart your device.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Ruturaj
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
This doesn't work. I've done this already.
0 Likes