Original topic:

s8 rainbow colors while charging

(Topic created on: 05-04-2017 08:27 PM)
hisam
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
When I charge my phone the screen turns rainbow color and then it will come on and off or turn black and I will have to touch the screen to make it come on again and then it will go out again or turn rainbow
0 Likes
10 Comments
hisam
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
When I charge my phone the screen turns rainbow color and then it will come on and off or turn black and I will have to touch the screen to make it come on again and then it will go out again or turn rainbow
0 Likes
hisam
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
does anyone faced this similar issue if yes than pls let me know the solution. thanks
0 Likes
Nishitkohli
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
maybe it is screensaver in display
0 Likes
Lawrence01
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

Hello 

Whenever I change my phone front my phone switched off the swipe down to option the data 

0 Likes
hisam
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
thanks for reply ...can you tell me how to disable this
0 Likes
hisam
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I am using samsung galaxy s8
0 Likes
S10PlusIndia
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
go to display seting and serch screen saver and disable it
0 Likes
swapnil
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
there is an update which is coming soon ind version
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Thanks for being with Samsung and for sharing your concern. Let me recommend some steps to further isolate and determine what you are experiencing. Please be aware that device speeds may vary based on multiple outside factors. It appears that there may be a third party app or other program that may be leading to what you are experiencing. Placing your device in safe mode disables all third party apps upon startup, to help determine if the use of a third party app is interfering with your device .restart your phone in safe mode. While your phone is powered off, press the power button to turn on the phone, once you see the Samsung logo appear press the volume down key and hold it until you have completely booted up. Also, the relevant department may serve you better/speedily, if you can provide logs/video by registering this feedback in Error Section (Samsung Members App -> Feedback -> Questions/Errors -> Create -> Error reports).
0 Likes