Original topic:

s8 has network issue but company service is keeping silence.

(Topic created on: 11-02-2017 11:20 AM)
PrakashIndia
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
after repeat prepare network issue not solved . service centre can't do anything and customer support team is silent after 100s of intimation. network issue not solved. sim 3 not giving good network and most of the time not emergency call or no service. specially in rural areas.
10 Comments
Âquaman
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
samsung has pathetic service
0 Likes
PrakashIndia
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
correct
0 Likes
lunaticfiend
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Put the SIM in some other phone and show the service centre the difference in signal strength and get your phone repaired
0 Likes
lunaticfiend
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
This is if you're sure that your network service provider has signals in the first place*
0 Likes
PrakashIndia
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I have shown everything to the service centre and found the reply that they have changed the software and even the PBA. they have no other way.
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Thank you for your query. The relevant department may serve you better/speedily, if you can provide logs/video by registering this feedback in Error Section (Samsung Members App -> Feedback -> Questions/Errors -> Create -> Error reports).
0 Likes
PrakashIndia
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Have sent the log file . but regarding service . ... I have been crying to have a call from the senior department who can answer me about the issue... but no call has been received from even after my 100s of calls and requests. Samsung service is really appreciable.
0 Likes
PrakashIndia
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
yap I have checked from every angle and every aspect and found the phone faulty and even requested to have a contact with the R&D DEPARTMENT. but they neither solve my issue nor respond to this issue . it really makes me conclude that samsung fails to provide a good service for what they claim to be the best . reality is just before me and all. bloody cheater.
0 Likes
Harish
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
same problem here