0 Likes
10 Comments
rabi777
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Vishnu7
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Only Front Glass Panel Display is fine no crack just spider web on the front glass panel
0 Likes
rabi777
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Yah I know. Mine is only a little crack on top of the glass which isn't even on the display. But Samsung won't help you replacing only the glass. The whole display including the glass will be replaced instead. So, I didn't replace mine. I will wait for it to completely break or upgrade my device later. But no way replacing the glass while the display is working fine. It isn't just worth it.
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
We apologize for the inconvenience caused. We would suggest you to visit nearby Samsung Service Centre so service engineer will examine your device physically and they will provide you the best possible resolution. Please find service centre details in the link provided http://www.samsung.com/in/support/servicelocation/ Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you.
0 Likes
RohitMadu
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
fuck you samsung for using cheap quality items and fooling people
my s8 screen's also cracked.. without any damage or the phone hasn't even fallen down
I just kept it in my pocket and took it out after 15mins and that's it the screen's cracked
went to a samsung service centre and they asked me to call samsung customer care
I've called them and they're saying that they can't decide what am I saying is genuine or not
that means they're indirectly saying that I may be lying..
is this the type of service you people provide for buying your phones?
and then again the screen's only cracked and the display it isn't damaged at all
and if asked they're replying that the only screen cannot be replaced..
and the problem cannot be resolved using warranty too
you know what i'm the fool to trust you people
i should have gone for One+ phones
0 Likes
RohitMadu
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
and the irony is that it costs us again a fucking 13 thousand to replace the screen....
who likes to spend money on things for which has occured for others mistakes
it's not like everyone is fuckin rich or the money grows on trees right...
0 Likes
rajesh2019
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
only front glass for s8 is 800 rs approximately in india
0 Likes
rajesh2019
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
for s8+ 1000 rs
0 Likes
rajesh2019