Original topic:

s8 battery draining too fast

(Topic created on: 10-17-2017 12:58 AM)
jayz9
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
after the recent update battery drains too fast. it drains even after phone is not in use.i have checked background apps to..didn't happen before.samsung pls fix this by giving the update soon because battery drain is major issue then oreo or bixby update.
5 Comments
Iluvs8
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
this is not the case with my device.
0 Likes
Rana11
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
yeah same issue
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
"Thank you for Joining Samsung community. We would recommend taking some troubleshooting steps to further isolate what you may be experiencing.
Find troubleshooting steps on provided link http://www.samsung.com/in/support/skp/faq/1101689. Please let the community know what steps you have taken and if you have noticed any changes or improvements. This will help the Community to provide you steps without repeating any steps you may have already taken. "

0 Likes
Galaxy S
I have heard that some s8 s8+ users are getting the one time screen replacement offer in the My Galaxy App. Those who had purchased the phone between April and September. I too had pre booked the phone, I haven't got the offer. Anyone else had got it? I even have the screenshot of the conversation of the person who has got it. Share and Post this post everywhere. How can some get and some not? I NEED A REPLY ASAP SAMSUNG.
0 Likes
Suyash9970
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S
yes ..same problem
0 Likes