Original topic:

s8 Akg earphones

(Topic created on: 11-10-2017 01:30 PM)
sky99
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S
using the earphones for the first time ..and only been 2 days and one side has already stopped working....even skullcandy 20 dollars headphones work for a year and these are supposed to be 99 dollars worth....really bad.
0 Likes
8 Comments
PATELjay
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S
u can change your earphones in nearest Samsung care.
0 Likes
deepdesai1725
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
same thing happened to me....right side not working correctly. but first 6 month i used my old iphone's earpods with my s8. And finally i cut pack of akg and using it but after 2 days, one side not working. and its 6 month past so i cant replace it in samsung care because warranty of accessories is only 6 month.
0 Likes
sky99
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Yeah mine is exactly the same issue....
0 Likes
deepdesai1725
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
They charge us like 60,000 INR for phone and what quality they use for accessories. they really should do something for this.
0 Likes
sky99
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Yeah they say this headphones are worth 6000 inr...while my 1400 skullcandy headphones worked for a year...one side stopped working yestetday so I used Samsung ones....and they in just one day stopped working
0 Likes
_007
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
It could be a manufacturing detect. You can visit service center for replacement.
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
We apologize for the inconvenience caused. We would suggest you to visit nearby Samsung Service Centre so service engineer will examine your device physically. Please find service centre details in the link provided http://www.samsung.com/in/support/servicelocation/ Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you.
SD11
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
I'm using s8 last 5 and a half months .in this 5 month I'm using this akg earphones hardly max 2 months.in this two months of using it will defected once then it will be replaced and samsung gave me a new one,i don't understand why the service person factory reset my phone and erase all my data.he said this is the procedure to replace the any item .it is the rule from samsung india😡.anyways this all are past ,I'm forgot the whole thing happened with me.but today after using 1 months of the new earphones I'm facing same problem again.yo can trust I'm using my galexy note 5 earphone as a secondary,this is all good last 2 year of uses,I'm not facing a single problem on that . being a true fan of samsung mobiles I'm totally disiponted