Original topic:

s7 edge orea update is postponed

(Topic created on: 05-16-2018 05:08 PM)
vivek1996
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
users reoprt about bootloop in s7 edge orea update..bfc89bc2-9d32-45c2-90ac-d6fcda7cf792.jpg
0 Likes
11 Comments
imHiReN
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
ek saal k bad bhi update thik se nahi banta inse... ek nmbr ki ghatiya company hai... sirf naye phone banana aata hai.. purane phone wale bhad me jae... bloody hell... going to sell this s h i t t y device asap... looking forward to OnePlus 6
0 Likes
jaggi9354
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
they are loosing their goodwill
PaulBaruah
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
ok so 3 months waited as i heard that may 18 is the global update rollout which is the day after tomorrow... i was excited..tapped software update as i always do atleast 15 times in a day...sadly no update was found and i was not worried as it was not 18..just searched google if any other country was receiving the update and i found this news :)..so came to samsung members to just share my disappointment :) and this phone is going to be sold tomorrow ! i already got paid in advance :) and guess what samsung..this phone is not going to be used by someone..its for a youtube video on s7 edge destruction :)..RIP SAMSUNG..Going to prebook One plus 6 Tomorrow yaay..F### Samsung :) Cheers..you guys are just Fu##ing up your customers who have old gen phones which are already good as daily drivers..If u think that delaying the update will make customers upgrade to your flagship S9/S9+ then u are wrong my friend..All will migrate to Other Brands and most probably One Plus 6 :) Cheers
imHiReN
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
well done brother... i m also planning to buy OnePlus 6 after i sell my s7 edge... ask ur buyer if he wants another s7 edge to distroy😂😂😂
vivek1996
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
same here
0 Likes
PaulBaruah
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
hahaha honestly i loved Samsung's top end phones but they way they treat them after 2 years is just terrible 😂 I just can't wait anymore..better sell and buy a beast (One plus 6 😍)..😂 nah he won't , he is just gonna use it not destroy lol
BiRdMaN
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Samsung is trash..... very upset about pathetic update policy of BS Samsung.....
the piece of $hit won't update to oreo.....

Samsung is bad at software, everything takes far longer than it should but still ends up disappointing...... it's time say goodbye to $hitty Samsung devices
0 Likes
vivek1996
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
sab samsung ka planning h..wrna uska new phones sale kaise hoga..
jmer99
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
You right bro.
0 Likes