Abhi05
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
battery bhi bekaar kar diya
0 Likes
rabi777
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Mine is working as fine as it was when I bought it. Stop complaining and learn how to use smartphone properly.
_007
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
True that.These peoples are only making some nonsense hype and don't know how to use their phone.Mine is also working fine and I have never faced any battery or camera issues.
thepixelhome
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
i am also not facing any issue on my device
0 Likes
SandeepDdn
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
1) do not install unnecessary app
2) Do not use any tweak ...until you need
3) Do not overcharge your mobile
4) Do not disable any system app forcefully.
5) Do not install any app from non Google play website.
6) Do not use incompatible or subsitude accessories (charger, earphone and .....) use only original.
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Thank you for your query. The relevant department will serve you better/speedily, if you can provide logs/video within 15 minutes of issue occurrence by registering this feedback in Error Section (Samsung Members App -> Feedback -> Questions/Errors -> Create -> Error reports). Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you.

Further assistance, you can get in touch with us via Live Chat option by following- http://livechat.support.samsung.com/Customer_new/IN. You can also connect us via Samsung Members web community by following mentioned url-https://community.samsungmembers.com/en_IN#/
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
Camera quality & battery life degraded after software update. This is the new model of differentiation between old gen & new gen flagship phones. Samsung is a pathetic company.
0 Likes