Original topic:

s7 edge fell in water and all the circuits inside are fried up

(Topic created on: 09-26-2017 02:42 PM)
Swaroopkrish
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
last week my s7 edge fell in bucket of water...i was not aware of it and i only checked it after an hour....phone was already switched off....but here is what i have done everything wrong....i tried to switch it on immediately ...it switched on but it kept switching off repeatedly within seconds and recenta and back key stooped working....i installed 3rd party apps to use back and recent keys....i kept for charging but mbl was not charging....a notification arises saying saying moisture detected so cant charge the phone....i kept it around for the ni8 and next day i tried again but i was not able to switch it on..

took it to service centre they said everything incliding lcd, motherboard, battery evrything is burnt up and the apprpximate cost was arpund Rs 28690....I was worried so much bcoz for 28k u can get new mbl....later the service guy asked me if i had any insurance then i remenbered i got an insurance offer when i got the mobile....past 3 days i treid contacting them sent all the documents and finally they have accepted to pay me 27k .....
Im very much releived now .....

I was using ingram micro insurance and im lucky enough to get the whole amount....yet to receive the amount...i will update once i get the money.

My serious suggestion is that if ur mobile fells in water don't switch it on immediately or keep it for charging....let it dry for a day or 2....google for different ways tp do this....but dont switch it on like i did.

They have changed almost evrything back cover, battery, mother board and lcd....its like i got new mbl again....and best thing is i still have one time replacement offer and the service guy asked me to come before warrenty period to get everything replaced....im so happy now and waiting for my money to be credited
0 Likes
10 Comments
Srinivasa
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
????
0 Likes