Original topic:

s7 edge battery draining problem

(Topic created on: 12-15-2017 11:28 PM)
krish98
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
s7 edge battery draining problem after the update of november patch the battery draining fast so much soon
0 Likes
9 Comments
anuragiitr
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
i'm facing the same
0 Likes
Lightning
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
same here
0 Likes
whiterfang
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
i get around 4 and half hours of screen on time. but my battery life left not showing im members app. im going to take my phone to service centre tmrw. how much screen on time u guys are getting?
0 Likes
krish98
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
maximum 3 hours
0 Likes
Murali965
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
idle battery drain is too much on Samsung higher end variants...my battery drains almost 30 % 6 hours...even brightness fully reduced..mobile data also turned off...very dissapointed
0 Likes
Murali965
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I am using s7.. not s7 edge..even its smaller capacity battery. (try to clear cache.) I am getting 5.5 hours SOT.0e1f1c00-3736-4993-9371-0e8546c7780b.jpg
0 Likes
ssd512
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
brother i used to get 7.5 hours of screen on time in my s7 before october patch. but samsung had fuc**kedup the all good things in s7 just to sell the latest mobile phones. here i shld mention that s7 and s7 edge has very minor differences but price gap is huge. similarly s8 and s8+ has better looks than s7 but if you compare the hardware power, u have not found so much of difference. samsung has made user experiance in s7 just like the other samsung j series and other phones in same price bracket. i have logged several calls regarding this but samsung does not provide any solution till now and says that everything is same as earlier. but as a user i am not satisfied with the present user experiance in s7 after october update.
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
"Thank you for Joining Samsung community. We would recommend taking some troubleshooting steps to further isolate what you may be experiencing.
Find troubleshooting steps on provided link http://www.samsung.com/in/support/skp/faq/1101689. Please let the community know what steps you have taken and if you have noticed any changes or improvements. This will help the Community to provide you steps without repeating any steps you may have already taken. "

Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you.
0 Likes
mrigess
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S
mine too. after october 17' patch battery drain is high.
0 Likes