addy1806
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
will it work
0 Likes
Diabolical
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
try restarting phone...i had problem in charging and just restarting phone solved my problem.
0 Likes
Imranphysics
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
Lol our world is strange 😂, all S7 users were asking for April update hoping it would fix all those bugs found after nougat update, but story has turn on its head and it brings more bugs than solving

This is why I believe no phone can be 100% bug free no matter how much updates it gets, you can see even S8 is suffering with many issues
0 Likes
Bhavya
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
but there was no such prob. in marshmallow
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Thank you for Joining Samsung community. We would recommend taking some troubleshooting steps to further isolate what you may be experiencing.
Find troubleshooting steps on provided link http://www.samsung.com/in/support/skp/faq/1101689. Please let the community know what steps you have taken and if you have noticed any changes or improvements. This will help the Community to provide you steps without repeating any steps you may have already taken.
0 Likes
addy1806
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
It's of no use had my same settings earlier to the update, but after update battry drains quickly
0 Likes
Krissubbu
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
correct. something went wrong in the recent update as battery life is messed up and draining fast. if I have to turn off everything down then why to buy these so called high end smart phones
0 Likes