Original topic:

s21 ultra too hot

(Topic created on: 02-12-2021 08:19 PM)
azizmar
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
I have recently purchased Ultra S21 , my phone heats up like crazy, can't hold it in my hand, Samsung service in Kuwait is simply put BAD. they lied to me by saying they've fixed the issue. I've tried every possible way to fixing it .... seriously considering selling it and buying a iPhone 

Is anyone facing this issue? 
15 Comments
ShaahidSampan
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
how long have you been using the phone.. I faced the same just after updating to the latest software update (One UI 3.0 android 11).. but after restarting the phone couple of times.. issue was fixed..
0 Likes
azizmar
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
I've used it now for more than 14 days
0 Likes
ExTr3m1sT
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
iPhone seems to option as I'm also facing these issues on their last flagship device.
Never ever buying Samsung again.
0 Likes
AmirShahid
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
i am also facing the same isaue
Abdo512
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
i use S21 Ultra 512 Exynos, I'm same as you, a lot of people already complaining about overheating issues and battery draining.. so it doesn't seem like a hardware issue, i think it's a software issue. as i know people faced these issues and got a replacement but still the same, so it can't be a defective unit.
If it didn't get fixed in march update like they said, i will just continue with the phone a little bit of time then switch to iPhone as i never got the chance to deal with IOS system, but guess I've learnt my lesson, spend 1200$+ on iPhone not Samsung phones anymore..
azizmar
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
you're completely right and you've summed up our frustration... interesting that we are writing this stuff in Samsung community and no one from Samsung noticed or reacted to this or other threads
Abdo512
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
yes the thing is, i saw like 50+ reviews on YouTube before buying, no one mentioned overheating or battery drain problems.. Reviewers are again useless, but I'll wait until March update as a lot of people say something knows about it and will be fixed on March update not before that, so if i updated and it didn't fix just sell or throw it and get an iPhone.. Never imagined i would experience overheating on this flagship, my old S8+ never did that with 3 years of usage..
Abdo512
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
also go check on reddit or samsung community forums on website, really huge numer facing same issues.. while some other don't, can't understand how or why.
azizmar
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
this is without using my phone

Screenshot_20210212-191757_Cpu Monitor.jpg

0 Likes