Original topic:

s20 voice crackling , black calls etc after update to 11

(Topic created on: 01-13-2021 01:25 PM)
azhar1841
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
when I make voice call through my s20 other party not able to here my voice , if I shout even then other party not able to hear my , sometimes call blank in between calls, samsung support plz help me out to resolve the issue . or should I stop buying samsung phones.
25 Comments
azhar1841
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
same position but I am waiting for airtel reply on my email regarding the complaint I made of this issue, then I will get back to samaung if I found any carelessness from samsung side I will treat them legally.
0 Likes
DeepakBindra
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Do let me know the response from Airtel
0 Likes
azhar1841
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
plz share your contact no I will share the details with you on my what's app no 9719545454
0 Likes
RohithkiranS
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
This happened to me as well after updating to android 11 beta in note 20 ultra
0 Likes
azhar1841
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
went to samsung care today they said a security patch is being prepared for this problem and will be sent via OTP with two or three days.
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We request you, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report) along with screenshots, short videos and error log file, so that we can assist you accordingly.
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes