Original topic:

s20 ultra

(Topic created on: 05-20-2020 01:13 PM)
Bibhab123
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy S
I was goung through all the view about this phone s20 ultra. I was really worried since i preordered the same before lock down and i received the phone on 17 of this month.
Beleive me toll now i have not faced any issue about this phone. I even used the phone while charging and still not a single evidence of over heating. I replaced my note 10 plus to buy this. And the chipset 990 much much better than the note chipset 9825. I played games like ultimate disc, quadrapoly etc. This games were absolute jittery in note but in s20 ultra they are super smooth. And i have not faced any heating during play. I use game plugin from galaxy store. For battery example, full charged phone were at night 1 am and now i am writing thisbthw time is 12.11 pm and my phone is at 70% battery level. I used phone from night 1 to 2 am and then i slept and again i started using from 10 am till time, ie, almost 3 hrs use and i lost 30% including 8 hrs of ldle battery time.
I am not any biased reviewer. I am a simple mobile user. Not any samsung fan boy. But beleive me this phone is super. I am enjoying it.
4 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
it's really good news bro.....and do you know why most of people suffering those types of issue and blame to Samsung?...the real fact is every device is great and Samsung allaways try to fixed software holes by giving software update..but people do the mistake and faced problem..it's because if a new big os or security patches come then most of all simply download it by mobile data or weak wifi ..which is not the actual procedure or recommended. it's because security or system update requires stable network in that sense fluctuating network can give incomplete software installation by damaging software side ...then also it's allowed to be installed but with glitches which leads poor camera,poor battery, app crush, ui lag ,not charging, charging slower like issues.....I know that Samsung remind before every update that wifi is recommended but allaways try to flash firmware which is actual procedure to install software or security patch......I follow that everytime and for that there is no lag and heating during playing pubg in my old note 3 also
0 Likes
Bibhab123
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
yes i always do flash via odin by downloading via friza tool and clean flash. presently i am using may security patch by downloading German DBT formware for the same device SM-G988B
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Bro where any company have wrote anything like "You should use WIFI only" to update their device?

or where is any study or proof that proves that point?

I even re installed the whole frikinig firmware still this phone is a pile of heat only..
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
mr.vocal, you can find it when a new update receives....every time they said wifi is recommended.even in Samsung official sites they told it's because to avoid loss of mobile data but actually not like that..a system update is allaways required stable network.ask any software engineer they always said this only to flash firmware or download via non fluctuating wifi
0 Likes