Original topic:

s20+ heating issues

(Topic created on: 10-25-2020 07:02 PM)
Rajiv213
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
My s20+ is new and not even a week old. Today while the phone was charging I clicked a few photos and the phone started to heat up massively. How do I know if my phone has a faulty battery? Anyone else facing this issue? 
0 Likes
11 Comments
SudhirSahani
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
it's common problem with s20 plus
0 Likes
Rajiv213
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
what did u do?
0 Likes
SudhirSahani
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
let's wait for software update to fix ...even camera is not that working
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
see bro if you already registered beta testing version then it's quite possible to heat more than your device normally heated because still now it's beta not optimised official version so Any malfunction or anything mysterious can be happened with testing version
Rajiv213
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
just hope I have not made a mistake by purchasing s20+ 🤦 I haven't registered for beta testing. Today the phones temperature reached 43.4 degrees while using the camera! that's ridiculous
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
yah I know ...because this is the normal phenomena of beta testing version .... may you registered for first time but we are seeing from pie beta and q beta ..... beta testing version like this only .... now you will get regular beta security updates and finally optimised version ..... but if you want to unregistered it then you can then can reversed back to your official 2.5 last firmware version from Odin tools or through authorised Samsung service center..... and by the way I am telling you a true thing regarding Samsung.... that never use simple mobile data or wifi to install software....Samsung provides non A/B partition type ota software not like vivo or oppo so if someone simply update software via mobile data or wifi then maximum time there will be chances to produce software loop hole formation which can leads to create thousands of issue in devices even display and motherboard can destroy forever as many users faced before.... it's process or recommended to install software in especially Samsung devices via smart switch and pc 🖥.... or through Odin or through authorised Samsung service center as they use Odin only for their official purposes......for those reasons only google mandate A/B partition type ota software from Android 11
0 Likes
Rajiv213
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
my version is showing as 2.5 not 3
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
oh ...then refrlash your software as I told
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable